Gala ARISTA: 43rd edition
Celebrate with us the best talents of Quebec on live from your home on October 21!
The Gala for the 43rd edition of the prestigious ARISTA Provincial Contest, presented by BMO Financial Group, will take place on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. in virtual format. This unique edition will make you experience emotions as well as discover extraordinary talents from Quebec, directly from your home.
The event will take place under the honorary presidency of Mrs. Caroline Ménard, president and founder of Brio Boutique de management.
The finalists will be announced in mid-September!
About the contest
The 43rd edition of the ARISTA Provincial Contest, presented by BMO Financial Group, was officially launched on October 16, 2019 during a cocktail party in the BMO executive lounges.
Organized by the Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal (JCCM) for more than forty years, the ARISTA Provincial Competition aims to reward and highlight promising figures of the next generation of Quebec businesses, who stand out for their leadership and their sense of innovation.
The 2020 edition of the ARISTA Provincial Competition brings its share of novelties, in particular by its format (unprecedented due to current conditions) as well as in terms of selection criteria. A true revealer of talent, the ARISTA Provincial Contest now incorporates progressive criteria applied to all categories. Sensitive to leaders who have already taken the plunge into social responsibility, the JCCM now wishes to promote those who have made this choice. This initiative is supported by the Honorary President of the 2020 edition, Ms. Caroline Ménard, President and partner, Brio Boutique de management.
Aimed at young business people from across Quebec, the ARISTA Provincial Competition receives more than 500 entries for each edition.
The winners will be announced on October 21, 2020 during the ARISTA Gala.
Watch the ARISTA 2019 finalists in pictures: 2019 finalists
- Young executive from Quebec, presented by BMO
- Young self-employed worker from Quebec, presented by Groupe Brivia
- Young leader of Quebec: social responsibility, presented by Énergir
- Young international leader in Quebec, presented by Deloitte
- Young professional from Quebec, presented by BLG
- Young entrepreneur in Quebec, presented by the Ordre des CPA
- Young growing entrepreneur from Quebec, presented by Investissement Québec
- Young entrepreneur from Quebec: arts and culture, presented by Conseils des arts de Montréal and Ville de Montréal
- Young buyer from Quebec, presented by Fonds de solidarité FTQ
- Young techno-creative leader from Quebec, presented by Ubisoft
- Coup de coeur award, presented by Hydro-Québec
- John Molson Recognition Award, presented by Molson Coors
- $ 1,000 credit on air travel to North America from Air Canada
- The Sun life award, presented by Sun Life
- Startupfest award, presented by Startupfest
The virtual ARISTA Gala will be free for anyone who wants to celebrate the excellence of our finalists. Subscribe to receive the information to connect to this great virtual celebration!