About the contest
The ARISTA Provincial Contest is an annual event organized by the Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal and presented by BMO Financial Group. The purpose of our well-known contest is to recognize the talent and success of young businessmen and businesswomen working in all economic spheres throughout the Province of Quebec. With its high profile, the prestigious Arista contest is a great opportunity for young professionals to increase visibility for themselves and their companies.The contest is open to people aged 18 to 40 years. More than 500 applications are received from across Quebec for each edition.
ARISTA rewards and showcases young business leaders from Quebec that stand out and demonstrates leadership and innovation in their category, whether by their professional success or by their contribution to the community.
1. Applications: from February 23rd to April 20th.
2. Pre-selection event: more than 100 members will debate to select 3 finalists in each category amongst all applications in May 2021.
3. The Jury’s interviews “Les Matinées du jury”: all finalists will meet the jury for a thirty minutes interview during the weeks of May 24th and 31st..
4. Gala ARISTA: the ten winners will be announced at our prestigious gala to be held in Montreal. We will communicate as soon as possible a date for the gala.
- General Regulations : the General Regulations of the 2021 ARISTA Provincial Contest.
- Evaluation grids: the Evaluation Grids.
- ARISTA Lexicon: ARISTA Lexicon
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question.
A look back at previous editions
44 years of existence...that's a lot of winners! Find out more about the people who have participated in ARISTA over the past few years.